Last updated September 5, 2019
Welcome to MadeIT Inc!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by MadeIT Inc, located in Columbus, Ohio 43085, United States.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
1. List of Services covered by this agreement:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- VDI Services
- Backup & DR Services
- Cloud Storage
- Colocation Services
- ISP & Bandwidth Services
- Web Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
- General Hosting services
MadeIT Inc provides a wide range of hosting services intended for lawful use. We reserve the right to suspend and terminate CUSTOMER Services without prior notice at any given time if CUSTOMER activities and Services impose a threat to the overall stability and/or Security of our infrastructure and/or are used outside of its intend and/or as listed (but not limited to) below:
- violating any applicable laws;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, even if the material or its dissemination is lawful;
- harassing any person or advocating or encouraging violence or damage of any kind against any person, entity, property or government;
- infringing, violating or misappropriating another’s rights;
- obtaining unauthorized access to, or interfering by any means with, any user, system, network, service, or account, including evasion of filters or violation of the security or integrity of any network or system;
- distributing computer viruses or malware of any kind or
- sending, receiving or supporting email messages that are unsolicited, deceptive, anonymous, excessively voluminous or that contain falsified identifying information, including spamming and phishing.
- imposing a threat against the stability, integrity and security of any 3rd party Infrastructure
CUSTOMER is solely responsible to ensure that use of the Services and content follows all applicable laws, including laws where the Services or content is uploaded, hosted, stored, accessed or used, and to implement necessary restrictions to prohibit use by any individual (e.g. restrictions on access by minors) or in any jurisdiction, as required to comply with such laws.
MadeIT Inc reserves the right in MadeIT Inc’s sole judgment to take all actions it deems appropriate to protect MadeIT Inc’s reputation and values in the market. Similarly, MadeIT Inc reserves the right to take all actions it deems appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law and we may suspend Services as we determine in our sole judgment.
3. Attack mitigation & Security disclaimer
Unless noted otherwise in CUSTOMER ORDER(s), MadeIT Inc does not include any Attack Mitigation, Monitoring and/or Firewall and Security Services and is not responsible to Monitor and/or mitigate any attacks (i.e DDoS, Hacking…) to services rented from us.
We strongly encourage CUSTOMER to add Attack Mitigation & Firewall Services to increase uptime and Security. In Case CUSTOMER rents attack mitigation and/or Firewall Services from us we don’t guarantee its success but guarantee our best efforts within the technological possibilities and in compliance with the terms as stated in the applicable CUSTOMER ORDER(s).
MadeIT Inc reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate Customer services impacting our Infrastructure, overall performance and Security at any time.
4. General Hosting SLA
Unless noted otherwise in CUSTOMER ORDER(s), MadeIT Inc will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the included Services available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.95%, in each case during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). In the event any of the Included Services do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be entitled to receive a Service Credit as listed below.
- Less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.5% = 10%
- Less than 99.5% but equal to or greater than 98% = 20%
- Less than 98% but equal to or greater than 96% = 40%
- Less than 96% but equal to or greater than 94% = 60%
- Less than 90% = 100%
Service Credits will be applied only against future payments for the applicable Included Service otherwise due from CUSTOMER or as refund to the bill related to the service month. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other compensation from MadeIT Inc. Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
Our Uptime SLA only covers our Hosting Infrastructure and specifically excludes any OS or Applications related outages inside Customers VMs and Servers as well as any downtime initiated by CUSTOMER.
5. SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment and Hourly Commitment do not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of an Included Service, or any other Included Service performance issues:
- caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of the applicable Included Service
- that result from any actions or inactions of CUSTOMER or any third party
- that result from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third-party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control)
- arising from our suspension or termination of CUSTOMER’s right to use the applicable Included Service in accordance with the Agreement and our Main Master Service Agreement (MSA)
- If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation, then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.
6. Support SLA
Unless noted otherwise in CUSTOMER ORDER(s), technical support is provided on a first-come, first served “best effort” basis without any guarantees of response times.
7. Billing & Payments
Unless noted otherwise in CUSTOMER ORDER(s), all usage-based post-paid services are subject to be billed monthly or as soon as $2,500 usage is accrued, whatever comes first. Only automated credit card payments are accepted.
Usage based services that exceed $ 2,500/month can be requested to be monthly post-paid but will require a one-month average bill deposit.
Submit your Claim and/or Counter Claim to:
Copyright Infringement Department
535 Scherers ct
535 Scherers ct
43085 Worthington, Ohio